Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STARAgile + DevOps Conferences.
Accelerate your software delivery with agile and DevOps
Discover the latest in agile & DevOps methods, tools, and leadership practices. Get ideas and inspiration from experts and peers
Agile + DevOps East brings together practitioners seeking to accelerate the delivery of reliable, secure software applications. Find out how the practice of agile & DevOps brings cross-functional stakeholders together to deliver software with greater speed and agility while meeting quality and security demands. Learn from industry experts how your organization can leverage agile and DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features.
- Agile and DevOps Leadership
- Agile Engineering Practices
- Agile Testing and Automation
- Building Agile and DevOps Cultures
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Scaling Agile and DevOps Capabilities
- Digital Transformation
- Agile and DevOps Certification Training
John Willis is Vice President of Devops and Digital Practices at SJ...
Larry Maccherone is an industry-recognized thought leader on Lean/Agile,...
Dana has seventeen years of diverse experience in software development and IT...
With five large-scale agile transformations under his belt, Josh Anderson has...
Michele is a quality assurance manager and release coordinator at Lucid...
As the director of DevOps at Ipreo, Lee Eason is serious about high-performing...
Keynote speaker and doer of many things, Jen Krieger is Chief Agile Architect...
Niranjani Manoharan is an enthusiastic engineer passionate about...
Jessica Soroky is Director of Agile Practices for Pendo. As a Certified...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
- Certified Agile Leadership
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster® Training
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
- Leading SAFe—SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification (2-Day)
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Our full and half-day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly-rated part of the conference because they allow you to focus on a particular area of interest. Learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorials sessions:
- Creating a High-Performance Agile Team
- What DevOps Means for Testers and Testing
- Agile Project Failures: Root Causes and Corrective Actions
- Continuous Delivery in Practice: A Hands-On DevOps Workshop
- Lean/Agile Data-Driven Decisions Demystified
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit