Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STARAgile + DevOps Conferences.
Accelerate your software delivery with agile and DevOps
Discover the latest in agile & DevOps methods, tools, and leadership practices. Get ideas and inspiration from experts and peers
Agile + DevOps East brings together practitioners seeking to accelerate the delivery of reliable, secure software applications. Find out how the practice of agile & DevOps brings cross-functional stakeholders together to deliver software with greater speed and agility while meeting quality and security demands. Learn from industry experts how your organization can leverage agile and DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features.
- Agile and DevOps Teams & Leadership
- Agile Practices
- Product Ownership Practices
- Agile and Continuous Testing
- Agile/ DevOps Transformations
- DevOps Automation
- DevOps Practices
Larry Maccherone is an industry-recognized thought leader on lean, agile, analytics, and...
Dana Pylayeva is an agile and DevOps coach and trainer with eighteen years of experience in IT....
Andrew Glover is the director of delivery engineering at Netflix. He and his...
From the largest companies to the very smallest, Melissa Benua has worked in...
Jaimee Newberry worked in the web interaction, design, and development...
Helen Beal helps people practice DevOps principles in real-world organizations...
Jennifer is experienced in speaking at both international and US engagements. She has keynoted...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
- Certified Agile Leadership
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster® Training
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
- Leading SAFe—SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification (2-Day)
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Our full and half-day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly-rated part of the conference because they allow you to focus on a particular area of interest. Learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorials sessions:
- Tools for DevSecOps
- Test for CI/CD Delivery
- Continuous Delivery in Practice: A Hands-On DevOps Workshop
- Lean/Agile Data-Driven Decisions Demystified
- The Tester's (New) Role in Agile Development
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit