Implementing DevSecOps - $995 - November 13-14
- Learn how to build security into your DevOps process
- Learn how to use security requirements to plan your testing efforts
- Explore key aspects of security testing – web security, threat modeling, risk assessment
- Learn how security testing can be effectively leveraged within a DevOps pipeline
- Understand how DevSecOps builds upon DevOps practices
- Understand how technical and automation skills can be leveraged in your DevSecOps efforts
- Develop practical experience through the completion of hands-on exercises
Your organization has started moving toward a DevOps way of thinking and working, and you have started to set up a delivery pipeline. However, you realize that security testing is missing from your pipeline, and you know that testing for security early and often is an important part of ensuring that your system is free from vulnerabilities.
If you are looking for a way to include security testing in your pipeline and turn your DevOps practice into a DevSecOps practice, then this course is for you. You will learn how DevSecOps builds upon the principles and practices of DevOps and how to integrate security testing tools into the various stages of the pipeline. This course will give you hands-on practice with configuring and using these tools so that you will be prepared to introduce DevSecOps to your own organization.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for software professionals who are involved with development, testing, security, and operations and who want to incorporate security testing into their organization’s pipeline. Because this course has a heavy focus on hands-on exercises, it is most appropriate for practitioners and will not be tailored toward management or leadership.
- Easy course access: Attend training right from your computer and easily connect your audio via computer or phone. Easy and quick access fits today’s working style and eliminates expensive travel and long days in the classroom.
- Live, expert instruction: Instructors are sought-after practitioners, highly-experienced in the industry who deliver a professional learning experience in real-time.
- Valuable course materials: Courses cover the same professional content as our classroom training, and students have direct access to valuable materials.
- Rich virtual learning environment: A variety of tools are built in to the learning platform to engage learners through dynamic delivery and to facilitate a multi-directional flow of information.
- Hands-on exercises: An essential component to any learning experience is applying what you have learned. Using the latest technology, your instructor can provide hands-on exercises, group activities, and breakout sessions.
- Real-time communication: Communicate real-time directly with the instructor. Ask questions, provide comments, and participate in the class discussions.
- Peer interaction: Networking with peers has always been a valuable part of any classroom training. Live Virtual training gives you the opportunity to interact with and learn from the other attendees during breakout sessions, course lecture, and Q&A.
- Convenient schedule: Course instruction is divided into modules no longer than four hours per day. This schedule makes it easy to get the training you need without taking days out of the office and setting aside projects.
- Small class size: Live Virtual courses are limited in small class size to ensure an opportunity for personal interaction.