Fundamentals of Agile Test Automation
- Explore strategies for integrating automation within the agile lifecycle
- Understand how to collaborate with business analysts, developers, and customers to integrate automation into your team's workflow
- Work without the need of separate, independent test automation teams
- Explore how complex non-functional testing can be automated in a sprint
Successful attendees of this course are awarded the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Test Automation (ICP-ATA). Additionally, certified attendees will be listed on the ICAgile website, indicating their designation. Coveros recommends From Fragile to Agile: Practical Approaches to Adopting Agile and Agile Tester Certification for those seeking the ICP-ATA designation.The ICAgile certification fee is included with your registration for your convenience.
About the ICAgile
The International Consortium for Agile’s goal is to foster thinking and learning around agile methods, skills, and tools. The ICAgile, working with experts and organizations across agile development specialties, has captured specific learning objectives for the different agile development paths and put them on the learning roadmap. For more information visit www.icagile.com.
- ICAgile certification fee.
- Easy course access: Attend training right from your computer and easily connect your audio via computer or phone. Easy and quick access fits todayís working style and eliminates expensive travel and long days in the classroom.
- Live, expert instruction: Instructors are sought-after practitioners, highly-experienced in the industry who deliver a professional learning experience in real-time.
- Valuable course materials: Courses cover the same professional content as our classroom training, and students have direct access to valuable materials.
- Rich virtual learning environment: A variety of tools are built in to the learning platform to engage learners through dynamic delivery and to facilitate a multi-directional flow of information.
- Hands-on exercises: An essential component to any learning experience is applying what you have learned. Using the latest technology, your instructor can provide hands-on exercises, group activities, and breakout sessions.
- Real-time communication: Communicate real-time directly with the instructor. Ask questions, provide comments, and participate in the class discussions.
- Peer interaction: Networking with peers has always been a valuable part of any classroom training. Live Virtual training gives you the opportunity to interact with and learn from the other attendees during breakout sessions, course lecture, and Q&A.
- Small class size: Live Virtual courses are limited in small class size to ensure an opportunity for personal interaction.