DevOps DORA Metrics and Beyond – Implementation Demystified
While the DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) group’s metrics are taken as gospel for tracking DevOps success, many enterprises have a hard time getting started. Some organizations have even lost business since they could not establish DevOps compliance, owing to lack of visibility throughout the DevOps lifecycle. Given the value of continuously tracking DevOps success is already established, and the potential business impact of not doing so is huge, why haven’t enterprises been able to get started and crack the code?
Join Bhavin Shah and Hector Guerra from Klera, as they discuss how to realize value from DevOps metrics analysis and enable continuous improvement.
Specific areas to be discussed include:
- Where to begin with implementing a standard for measuring DevOps success? What is required?
- What are some common challenges?
- How to drill through and across metrics and enable traceability?
- How to course correct and sustain once things go off-track?
- How to scale these DevOps metrics for multiple distributed teams?